_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Monday, August 27, 2012

0 XXI


Salaaam..

Seeing my title post , like a cinema, huh? Fortunately its not. Its my age! Aaaa Alhamdulillah ive already turned 21. Just consider it as the new 17th! I cant hide my happiness when there is so much attention and are surprises came to me. thank you for being part of my life, my family, and my friends! Thank you for every wishes and hope; those touch me soooo much! Hopefully those can be reached soon, aamiin :')








this is Bella's work! thank you for getting me ALAY!

!!!!!
and im really surprise that my geng :p Uci, Nesya, Bella, Thata made me a video. just really love yawl :* wet kiss :*

I love y’all! May Alloh also give His bless to us and grant our wishes soon aamiin :’)
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates