_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Monday, August 27, 2012

0 FPS ITB XVII 2012


Salaam..

Wooaah it’s been a long time, pals. Seems like I lost my desire to blog due to my many many activities lately. However, now that desire has been back! So that I would like to post some of mine, whatever they are! Hahha please watch out cuz It seems like to be really random! and these'll be really really late posts! Haha

Well, my PSM has already followed a choir competition in Bandung called FPS ITB XVII (Festival Paduan Suara Institut Teknologi Bandung) 2012, and Alhamdulillah PSM UIN Jakarta got a silver medal. :)

this is us - ALTO!



Alhamdulillah, although the last two years we also got silver, yet now our rank moved up! Kekekke :p 
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates