_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Sunday, July 1, 2012

0 UFF 2012 - Fashion Swap & Islamic Styling Competition


Salaaam..

Yuhuu.. this is the last pre-event held by UFF 2012, those were Fashion Swap and Styling competition. the events were so amazing and soooowww greeeaatt! I can’t believe that there were so many people join Fashion swap, and there are so many creative contestants competed in fashion styling competition. Unfortunately, I have no picture of fashion swap, yet for Islamic styling competition I took from one of the judges, she was Ashfi Qamara :D

Anw, the dress-code at that time was purple, yet I wear pink & green, I had no time to change my clothes due to my class and some hectic things :p

the MC and the judges :D
(some) crews!
 >>photos are taken from ashfi qamara's site
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates