_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Sunday, July 1, 2012

0 UFF 2012 - Talkshow


Salaam..

How’s your day, fellaaass?? :D This finally I can post in this blog again. Haha it will be several posts actually.
Now, I would like to share about the 2nd pre-event of UIN FASHION FAIR 2012 in my campus; that is Talkshow, by the theme Fashion, World, and Religion, located at NICT building UIN Jakarta. There are 3 key note speakers at that time, Dian Pelangi, Muhammad Assad, and Bude Poppy :D

And alhmdulillah my acoustic trio – Rendy, Nda, and I – was invited to sing a song at that event. We chose to sing Beautiful by Cherry Belle because bude Poppy had ever requested that song before. The dress-code was pink! Here some pictures taken..


the speakers


UFF Crew with Muhammad Assad
with my singing partner - Nda
our trio - Me, Rendy, Nda


there will be two pre events left. cant wait for the post? just wait please. hahha
see yaa :D
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates