_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

0 I was at DIO 2012

Salaam...


DIO or Djarum Indonesia Open 2012 was held from 12th until 17th of June 2012. Because I do really love badminton my friends, Septi, Tiwi , and I would like to miss one of the biggest badminton event in Indonesia. I went to Istora after dzuhur and when I entered the room, oppa LYD was still beating INA’s team. Weww, it was so confusing! which team should be supported hahhaha :p

ah overall i just want to say that i was sooooooo happy at that time! i can see my (badminton) heroes play gracefully in the tournament :p 


Tiwi
Septi

with Marissa Nasution :p
i wrote "GO KO SIMOOON!!!" :p
the hilarious Indonesian supporters

with DIO XD


we love BADMINTON!
see ya on the other badminton events :D!
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates