_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Monday, July 2, 2012

0 Abang None of South Jakarta 2012

Salaamm..

At the beginning of last month (06/10/12) my friends from my English Education Department and I were giving support for my senior who were being a candidate of Abang Jakarta Selatan. He is brother Gofur Adrian Sani. we went there ince ashar and went home in the middle of the night. however alhamdulillah, ka Gofur could get the 4th place of this competition. congratulation my bro!
fortunately, i could meet many beautiful and smart girls (aka. none) there and absolutely Abangs :p









w/ ka Gofur. congratulation!! \^o^/
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates