_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

0 UFF 2012 - Photo Session

Salaam..

how have you been? there are so many schedules and activities to do lately. those make me so hectic to take a look my blog. anw, have i already told you that im now involving in Uin Fashion Fair 2012? hehe ya, actually its been already since march this project released. the project officer of this event is my lovely friend - Qonitah Al-Jundiah (thata). see her blog here!

there are so many events devided into two - pre event and main event. pre event includes Festive Hijab and Beauty, Talkshow, Styling Competition, Fashion Swap, and the main event is Fashion Show. well, before we go any further about those event, here i would like to show you some our photos in UFF's photo session which was taken at Faculty of Medicine and Health Science of my campus UIN Jakarta. kekekekeke..





our PO - thata



wif findri (crew & my classmate too :p)



about the first pre event - Festive Hijab and beauty, i'll share later. bu byeee ~~
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates