_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Saturday, November 19, 2011

2 In this case, i don't wanna be like her..

salaam..

well, my friend, in this opportunity i would like to tell you my experience which happened at last Friday. you know that at that time i was really busy in managing my application form of scholarship, then i should arrange my public speaking script, the last i should perform in debate competition, but i had a sociolinguistic class.

i was really confused in finishing those things. if i might say, "please God, i really want to have a holiday in Hawaii." although it is not connected with the notion, i do really hope i could go away from my education stuff at time.

the actual thing which i really didn't like at that time was, my PS lecturer asked us to still follow the debate competition although we had told her that we had another class, that's sociolinguistics! how come i left my responsibility in following sociolinguistic class?! but in fact you know what, Mrs. PS threat us, if we didn't follow that competition, our mid term script won't be received by her, and it means that we will not get mid term mark!

what made us (my classmate and I) disappointed was why she chose Friday, at 1.30 pm when there are two classes had a compulsory subject! she didn't think that if we still followed debate competition (such an optional thing) we would left one meeting in our compulsory subject! and suddenly she said that this debate competition took 20% of our PS subject! and the worst thing was - that was taken attendance list. how about all of my friends who was still following SL class?? should they go away from that class and watch us in that debate?? i couldn't imagine how she thought. really.

but what could i do? i should go to this competition with two others. if not, our class' assignment would be rejected by her. we followed that competition and were lose. okay well, i didn't matter. but you know what i heard from my classmate that Mr. SL was angry at that time because there was just several students in his class. you can imagine that he felt really unappreciated. i felt so sad. if  i could choose, i would choose my compulsory subject of course, but once again, what could i do as a student?!!

i do really adore her basically, because like most of my lecturer - she is smart. However in this case, i just don't wanna be like her. sorry :(

as a teacher candidate, in the future, i really don't want to make such a rush plan like this for my students. i also have to see my students' importance. i don't want to be a selfish teacher. i want to appreciate ALL of my students and also other teachers and lecturers. i don't want to carry their right away. i just don't want!

"teacher wants to be understood, but students really need to be understood"

i'm really sorry if anybody gets hurt read my opinion, and are teased, i just want to spill my mind out. thanks  in advance for the understanding :)

2 comments:

  1. uuuuw, don't be a teacher like her, then !i won't let my kids be taught by you, if you will ! you should be "gaul" teacher !! let's do some vacations in hawaiiiiiiii amin o:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha.. let's go lah kl bgitu.. it will make us moooooorrree gaul much! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates