_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Monday, August 5, 2013

0 Lazada.co.id

Salaaam...

woaa.. it's been a long time!
well, today i wanna tell you my experience in buying my smart phone.. this is actually a really late post, yet i have to post this because this is my promise to review how i shopped in an online shop.

okay, at that time, ibought my phone, andorid LG P705. i was so confused where shud i bought the phone because yo know laahh i am a really lazy person.. i didnt want to go to anywhere ( i mean a shop or etc) to buy phone. then, i decided to buy it online. at the first time i was afraid how if the online shop cud not guarantee the stuff or just wanted to deceive us. but, based on the suggestion from my friends, i finally chose lazada.com.

in lazada, you can choose any type of phone that you want. and lazada in fact is not just selling mobile phone, but all kinda stuff you can find here! lazada also will give many advantages for its customers, like discount, COD in so many places in indonesia, and you will get another discount if you register your email address, and etc.

when i finally clicked all of the purchasing requirement given by lazada, i decided to pay it COD (cash on delivery). after finished filling the purchasing columns, lazada called me to confirm my purchase. then i just confirmed it. after that i just have to wait until for about three days, aaaaand tadaaa the courier from lazada had been in front of my dorm to give my new smart phone. i checked the box, and yes thats my order. directly i gave him money, and everything is finished! :DDD

after that, i opened the box and checked the phone, and yes thats mine. there is also the proof of payment, and the guarantee from the LG. so, for you who are busy and dont want to be confused where place shud you visit to buy a thing, better if you check lazada's site. try it and you will feel the satisfaction *eaaa

okay, happy shopping, guyyyss :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates