_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Monday, March 5, 2012

0 Back to Campus

Salaam...

Welcome to the new semester, my pals! hihi Now, i've been in the 6th semester. yaaayy (y)


inner by Such! - Gembool Shop International bag - Convers shoes




I do really hope that in this semester i can be better than the previous semester (in every single aspect in my life), everything related my study in this university can run smoothly, my targets, my wishes, my dreams, my needs, all can be achieved and reached. i do also hope that in this year and the next following following next next years I also can get many achievements in every good aspects in my life. aamiin and Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, this semester begins :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates