_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Sunday, November 27, 2011

2 Barakallah :)

Salaam..

Well, this is my second post today. (y)
I would like to tell you about my experience coming to wedding party of my friend's friend  #eaaaaaa >>confused. They were Ka Nina and Ka Kiki. 
Congratulation \^^/

That was the first time I 'kondangan'  at Jakarta. As you know that my hometown is in Lampung :D
I went there wif two of my friends - Ani and Dhea. And now, absolutely I wanna show you our photos hehehehe.

plain pink dress - Hello Marlene, Flax bag - Gembool Shop International
wif my friend - Ete' Upi :)
Dhea ^^
Ani ^^
I ^^
Trio :p
whatevaa :p
The Fantastic Four  0_0
One of the most my favorite desert there :9
Once again.. congratulation Ka Nina and Ka Kiky. Be a happy family. aamiin 
#

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sebelllllllllllllll bkinnnnnnn iriiiiiiiiiiii ajaaaaaaaaa... ;(
    pginnn ikutannnnnnnnnnnnnnn huhuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyaaaa hahahahahhahahaa.... kapan2 yaahhh. hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates