_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Friday, August 19, 2011

4 I’m proud to be Indonesian :)


Happy 66th Independence Day, Indonesia!! 
Yay, three days ago – August 17th 2011, Indonesia has celebrated its independence day. Dirgahayu Indonesia!!! I’m as a citizen in this beautiful country just wish that in the future Indonesia can be better than now, in every aspects and sectors. Free from inanity, free from corruption, free from crime, free from colonization, and many other bad things. But beside that, I’m as Indonesian still proud of my beloved country, which has many beautiful tribes, cultures, languages, and so on.



One way to show our identity and to show public that we love and respect our country is by buying and wearing our local product. Hmm.. I’m proud to be Indonesian.You’re proud to be Indonesian too, aren’t you?

>> all photos were taken by my brother, Daulat Rachmanto
#

4 comments:

  1. yes I LOVE MY COUNTRY
    ciehhh batik balu heheeeee
    eksis trus ya dil.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sumpah...cantik bgt lo dee....
    aseeeek....
    #goceng...
    bagus lah editannya... #eh..
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog! i love batik and my lovely Indonesia

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. thank you, everyone for your visiting :D

    @Septy : weee.. yo'a. hha, ntu batik dr jaman gw orok :p

    @Martha : ih, maacih bgt lho mba martha, lo jujur kan kali ini? dr hati yg paling dalam? haha

    @Mustika : (y) thank you for visiting. you have a nice blog too. it doesn't matter if you follow my blog, i'll appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates