_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Saturday, July 23, 2011

2 Let's PLAY!!


I tried to mix and match my clothes. Played with several way of using them and then added some other stuff to complete my look.  Curious 'bout the result?? Hha. Here these are ..









Wiw: verada top, batwing cardi, stripey cotton shawl by Zysku Xena, shoes by Phoebe, camera necklace by MyFashion Frenzy ,Minimal bag and guitar – those are Marthas :P

Common clothes used in different way. Be confidence and get a new and cool style!  Try it and LET’S PLAY!
>>all photos were taken in Martha's dorm. thank, girl :D
#

2 comments:

  1. u haven't given my salary yet.
    :Pu haven't given my salary yet.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAlloh at the end of this month ya, girl ;)haha
    #

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates