_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Sunday, July 3, 2011

2 Holiday??

Salaam..
Welcome July XD

It’s holiday, guys.. =D where have you gone? Me? I just stay here. In my dorm =( Actually I really wanna go home, to my hometown in Lampung, but I have to follow practicing chorus in this July. I have to postpone until August ;(
Well, in the end of June, my mega best friend, Martha and I went to a Plaza in South Jakarta to watch a new movie. Actually there were two films which we wanted to watch. They were Serdadu Kumbang and Milly dan Nathan (Have you watched them anyway?). When we arrived there, we saw that the price of ticket was IDR 30,000!! It was two times more expensive than usual price. So, after thinking for a while, we decided not to watch movie ;( because we just brought limiiiited money, hehehe. Finally, we just ate out there and had a photo-box. And now, I would like to saw you the result. hahhaha =P

Zysku Xena verada top, MyFashion Frenzy vintage camera necklace
Hopefully, your holiday will be more more fun than mine :D
So, happy holiday for all of you, guys! E.N.J.O.Y =D !
#

2 comments:

  1. I hope u can enjoy ur holiday even not same with ur expectation..
    happy holiday sistaa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (y).. i hope so sweety... enjoy yours!!
    #

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates