_thank you so much for my brother, TINO for helping me remake this blog. You can also visit his blog at tino-downloadarea.blogspot.com for downloading movies, manga, anime,and many more ;)_

Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 about us..


Toward the beginning of my first course in college in my 4th semester, my friend, Martha and I used this time to do photo session in the balcony of my dorm.. just with simple clothes, I used my long cardigan, my ribbon semi dress, legging, and used one of my favorite shoes-Converse. Martha, on the other side, used her black clothe, grey vest, light purple skirt, and (my) ribbony shoes..*peace. hahha..
Let us see… 







 
 my creamy Converse

 colorful brecelet. YAY!

I end this session when rain came.. hmm.. Done ;D
#

2 comments:

  1. knapa gak di edit?
    lagian yg di posting, gue nya gak cantik. gak asik ah....
    #ingin populer

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorisori nekaneka.... kan dadakan jeung..
    next posting yauuuw :D
    #

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sour Raspberry Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates